The Website is owned by the company SOLUCIONES INDUSTRIALES Y TRATAMIENTOS AMBIENTALES, S.L. (Hereinafter, “SITRA”) and cookies are used to:
- Know your browsing habits to be able to show you advertising related to your preferences.
- Identify you as a user and maintain your identification status.
- Collect statistics that allow us to analyze the way in which users use our website, in order to improve it.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded and stored on your computer when you access certain web pages. They are widely used for the website to function correctly and efficiently as it provides information to the website owners. Cookies allow, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize and identify the user. in order to improve your navigation and provide the services requested by you. If you do not want to send cookies to our systems, you can “deactivate” it and control it from your browser by deleting them from your browsing history -cache- when the visit ends.
What types of cookies are there?
Depending on the entity that manages them:
- Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: Third-party cookies are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
Depending on its expiration:
- Session cookies: They are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- Persistent cookies: They are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
Depending on its purpose:
- Technical cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page and use the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up a reservation, carry out the reservation process, use security elements during navigation, etc.
- Analysis cookies: These are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through these types of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
- Advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as the edited content. or how often the ads are shown.
What type of cookies does the company use through the Website?
|Cookie name||Cookie type||Provider’s name||Cookie purpose||Description|
|_ga||Duración: 2 años||Google Analytics||It is used to distinguish users-|
|_gid||Duración. 24 horas||Google Analytics||It is used to distinguish users.|
|_gat||Duración: 1 minuto||It is used to limit the percentage of requests. If you have implemented Google Analytics through Google Tag Manager, this cookie will be called _dc_gtm_ <property-id>.¿Cómo puede Usted modificar su consentimiento o bien rechazar las cookies?|
In the event that you subsequently wish to modify the cookies that have been stored on your computer, you may do so at any time through the following link or by using the tools provided by each web browser.
In the same way, you can withdraw your consent through the following link, or by using the tools provided by each web browser.
Depending on the type of browser you use, the procedure for the revocation and elimination of cookies could be, by way of illustration, one of the following:
- Internet Explorer
- Google Chrome
The company is not responsible for the fact that the deactivation of cookies prevents or hinders the proper functioning of the Website, nor can it guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget your decision not to accept them.
Update of the Cookies Policy and contact
This Cookies Policy may vary depending on the cookies used.